Flannery Safety Consulting offers clients safety consulting, training and management. Whether it be for building or improving your safety program, group training, or monitoring your safety activities, we can assist you in achieving your safety goals.
So much of the safety world seems to be wrapped up in the negative, focussing on what can go wrong, how many injuries or incidents a company has had, etc. We strive to make your experience a positive one, looking at what is being done right and building on that.
Flannery Safety Consulting has a number of different ways to help you:
- Assessment of your company’s unique safety needs and requirements
- Assisting in the creation and/or improvement of your safety program
- Assisting in development of safe work practices and safe job procedures
- Assisting in developing custom forms to fit your company and advice on whether a paper format or an electronic one is best for you
- Help with registering in the Partnerships in Injury Reduction (PIR) program through Alberta’s WCB and selecting a certifying partner to best suit your needs
- Pre-audit evaluation of your program to ensure it meets Certificate of Recognition (COR) or Small Employer Certificate of Recognition (SECOR) standards
- Assisting in rolling out the safety program to your company
- Help and advice on managing your WCB account
- Ongoing monitoring and support for your safety program
- Assistance in incident investigation, injury claims management
- Training in generic and company-specific WHMIS
Jim Flannery is an NCSO with 16 years of experience in the construction safety field. He has worked for companies with as few as six workers as well as multi-national corporations, giving him a broad-based understanding of construction safety in a variety of scales and scopes. He has completed the University of Alberta’s Occupational Health and Safety certificate program and is a Gold Seal-certified Safety Coordinator. Jim has a BA in English, has a quarter-century of construction experience under his belt both on the tools and off, and is a part-time freelance writer.
If you have any questions or inquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact Jim Flannery at firstname.lastname@example.org or (403) 715-4162.